Health Benefits Advising

Are you uninsured? Do you have questions about health insurance?
Family Health Center of Worcester can help!

Getting health insurance coverage is an important first step in getting and staying healthy. We employ a team of bilingual/bicultural Health Benefits Advisors (HBAs), who provide individual counseling sessions to all individuals seeking assistance with health insurance enrollment applications. HBAs educate individuals about their rights and responsibilities and assist clients every step of the way, from applying for health insurance, choosing a health plan, open enrollment periods, changes in health plans and transition options, and the importance of having a primary care provider. They are also available to help you apply for the sliding fee scale.

Visit one of our Health Benefits Advisors today at one of our convenient locations:

                                                                             26 Queen Street                                    32 Orchard Street
                                                                          Worcester, MA 01610                         Southbridge, MA 01550
                                                                               Monday - Friday                                     Monday - Friday
                                                                           7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.                         8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
                                                                               (508) 860-7700                                     (774) 318-1445


No appointment needed!

To receive help in applying for any insurance programs for which you may be eligible, please bring:
  • Proof of your income (2 pay stubs), social security income, or child support
  • A driver’s license, school ID, identification card, or other proof of identity
  • Proof of U.S. citizenship, such as a birth certificate, U.S. passport, or naturalization certificate, if applicable.
  • Immigration documentation, such as a green card or work authorization, if applicable.