- Provide individual, couple and family therapy to a richly diverse population
- Help to shape the autonomy of clients
- Coordinating care across the patients care team
- Conducting assessments and developing comprehensive analyses
- Incorporating administration and management within treatment
About Family Health Center of Worcester
Family Health Center of Worcester was originally found in 1972 as Family Health and Social Service Center of Worcester (FHSSC). We have always had social services as well as the primary care as a top priority in the overall care of our patients. Today we serve over 35,000 patients from the greater Worcester area in over 40 different languages. Our services include comprehensive primary care and family medicine, maternal child health, dentistry, mental and integrated behavioral health, a Walk In Center for Urgent and Primary care, a low-cost pharmacy, lab, radiology and digital mammography, a Refugee Health Clinic, a Teen Health clinic, the Homeless Families Program, HIV counseling and testing, health education and promotion programming, and public health programs for the early detection and prevention of disease.