Thank you for your interest! Family Health Center of Worcester offers a rigorous training program for students interested in becoming skilled clinicians. We strive to provide the support and challenges that will allow students to become highly proficient in the craft of psychotherapy and intergrated behavioral health. Interns provide individual, couple, and family therapy to a richly diverse population. Currently we train Social Work Interns, Counseling Interns, and Psychology Interns at Family Health Center. In the past, we have worked with interns from the following graduate programs: Boston University, Boston College, Simmons College, Smith College, William James College, and Springfield College. Overall, we have trained over 40 students in the last seven years.
To apply, please email Hector Perez: Hector.Perez@FHCW.org with a copy of your resume.
- Currently enrolled in a MSW, or PhD/ PsyD program
- Must have ability to do a field placement that is a minimum of 8 months and no less than 16 hours per week.
- Liability insurance (through school or self)
- CORI and vaccinations required
- Comfortable using telephonic language interpretation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Scrubbed Biopsychosocial Assessment
- Bilingual capacity (Spanish/English) is preferred but not required
Hector Perez, LICSW
Assistant Director of Social Services—Internship Program
26 Queen St.
Worcester, MA 01610